- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25008] mathematicaQ
- From: cg190 <cg190 at city.ac.uk>
- Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 01:09:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: City University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
A missile of mass m is fired from a point p in the horizontal plane vith a velocity v0 at an angle A to the horizontal. If m = 5kg, v0 = 180m/s, A = Pie/4, find the maximum height reached and distance from P to the impact point in the same plane when the air resistance is kv^2 with k = 12x10^-4Ns^2/m^2. could you please send the solution to cg190 at city.ac.uk thany you very much for your time.