Re: websites for newbies?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25032] Re: websites for newbies?
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 21:57:37 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <WnRq5.69603$Ok.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 1 Sep 2000, Au Han Bin wrote: > are there good websites that explain mathematica in layman terms? You might want to start with the MathRing homepage. http://www.e-notebooks.com/rings/mathring/index.html Wolfram Research offers some material as well http://library.wolfram.com/tutorials/ -- P.J. Hinton User Interface Programmer paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.