Re: how to compile?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg25255] Re: [mg25231] how to compile?
  • From: Tomas Garza <tgarza01 at prodigy.net.mx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 04:47:34 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

If this is all your code, then it seems to me that "pts" has not been
assigned a value. The ReadList gets your text data as lists of numbers
into "data" all right. But it seems it is not used afterwards, and
instead something called "pts" is introduced further down. BTW, why
would you want to compile all this?

Tomas Garza
Mexico City