Re: how to compile?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25255] Re: [mg25231] how to compile?
- From: Tomas Garza <tgarza01 at prodigy.net.mx>
- Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 04:47:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
If this is all your code, then it seems to me that "pts" has not been assigned a value. The ReadList gets your text data as lists of numbers into "data" all right. But it seems it is not used afterwards, and instead something called "pts" is introduced further down. BTW, why would you want to compile all this? Tomas Garza Mexico City "Ramona Schneider" <ramona.schneider at excite.com> wrote: > data= ReadList["plot.txt", Number, ReadList -> Treu]; > Show[Graphics[Spline[pts, CompositeBezier, SplineDots -> Automatic ]]]; > > Hi, > I want to make this plot, but I have not found, where to compile this is > mathematica. > plot.txt is consisting of 3 columns of integers and 30 observations. >