Text and 3D graphics overlay

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg28191] Text and 3D graphics overlay
  • From: Roland Franzius <Roland.Franzius at uos.de>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 02:38:10 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have just been confronted with a graphics problem I cannot find a
solution for.

I was used to generate graphics with  some short text identifyers using
Text["placeholder",position] and combine this with Plot[] using Show[].
Then I was able to replace the idetntifyer by TeX text using the psfrag
package in TeX.

Now, in vs 4.0 using Windows 98 text parts in combination with graphis
got a background color box punching holes into the plot. Option
Background->None did not change anything.

I browsed the math group archives without any result. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

--
Roland Franzius

  +++ exactly <<n>> lines of this message have value <<FALSE>> +++