Re: Help with Fold/outer one-liner (II)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg28250] Re: [mg28227] Help with Fold/outer one-liner (II)
  • From: "Emilio Martin-Serrano Sobrino" <emilio.martin at sema.es>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 01:52:57 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi :

Sorry again, in the previous email I tried to write this:

"Hi:

Sorry for bothering you again.

Finally, I think I solved my "Fold/Outer/Function-application" problem; Find
it in the attached notebook . Anyway, now my question is: I am looking for a
more elegant solution; any clue?" (And I wrote something slightly different)

[Contact the author directory to obtain the notebook - moderator]

But finally, I think this is a closer solution (under certain restrictions):

t=,{m1,m2,m3,..}

Outer[D,t, Array[x,Take[Dimensions[First[t]]]]]

Emilio Martin-Serrano

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Sema Group.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.