Re: Saving sound waveforms

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg28306] Re: Saving sound waveforms
  • From: Alan <kd7cyb at mac.com>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 02:58:05 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Sure, try using the function Export:

Export["file.ext", expr]

Put the sound waveform code where expr is and change the text file.ext in the
"" to the file path and name of where you wish to save the audio. Be sure that
the names ends in .aif or .wav or any other AUDIO extension as not to confuse
Mathematica. For more info, check the function browser under Export.

From,
Alan