Re: ListPlot with row vectors

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg28515] Re: [mg28500] ListPlot with row vectors
  • From: Tomas Garza <tgarza01 at prodigy.net.mx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 01:48:50 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Use Transpose[] to get your points (please avoid initial capital letters for
your symbols):

In[1]:=
a = {{x1, x2, x3, x4, x5, x6}, {y1, y2, y3, y4, y5, y6}};

In[2]:=
ListPlot[Transpose[a]];

will get you what you want. If you have duplicate points in Transpose[a},
then

In[3]:=
Union[Transpose[a]]

will get rid of them.