Re: Any quantum chemists / physicists?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg30242] Re: Any quantum chemists / physicists?
  • From: Gustavo Seabra <gseabra at swbell.net>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 00:56:11 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

    Thank you very much. I'd really appreciate if you could send me those
files, and the thesis one. It's not exactly what I'm doing, I deal with
Electron Propagator Theory, but it will certainly be a good reference
material. I already know I'll have to develop my own package, but it'll be
much easier if I have a starting point ;-)

    Thanks,
                 Gustavo.

news:9kb0pc$c6n$1 at smc.vnet.net...