Inserting Text Lines into GraphicsArray?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg30283] Inserting Text Lines into GraphicsArray?
  • From: aes <siegman at stanford.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 20:02:10 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Any simple way to insert lines of text between rows in a GraphicsArray?

(Objective is to put title lines above rows, or text labels like "(a)",
"(b)", "(c)" underneath rows.  I suppose I could generate a wide graphic
with nothing but the text in it, and a small AspectRatio, and insert it
as an additional row; but might there be an easier way?)