Notebook Filename

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg30312] Notebook Filename
  • From: "Doug Pickering" <Pickering at BrandonU.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 01:34:07 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Is there a way to identify the filename of the notebook in use from within
that notebook.

For example, if I open the notebook   "testintegral.nb"   can I use a
function to give me the string "testintegral.nb"  ?

Thank you in advance,

Doug Pickering.

Doug Pickering
Professor
Dept of Mathematics and Computer Science
Brandon University
(204) 727-9674
Pickering at BrandonU.ca