Axes label rotation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg30399] Axes label rotation
  • From: Cheng Liu <cliu at lanl.gov>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 01:04:06 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

	The Mac OS X has been out for a while, and the preview version
of Mathematica for Mac OS X is also shipping.  I am considering of
moving to Mac OS X and the new Mathematica.  But what troubles me the
most of the previous versions of Mathematica for Macintosh is that the
on-screen preview of the rotated axes labels is not right.  This also
shows up when I export the plots in some image formats.  I wonder whether
this problem has been fixed in the new Mac OS X version of Mathematica?
Thanks in advance.

Cheng
Cheng Liu, Ph.D.
MST-8, Structure/Property Relations
Materials Science and Technology Division
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Los Alamos, New Mexico 87545

Phone: 505-665-6892 (office), 505-667-9950 (lab)
Fax:   505-667-8021
email: cliu at lanl.gov