Looking for Mathematica Wavelet Notebooks/Files

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg30421] Looking for Mathematica Wavelet Notebooks/Files
  • From: adam_jurhs at xontech.com (atjurhs)
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 03:09:58 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I'm interested in studing some data with the use of Wavelet Theory.
Does anyone know where on the web I can find some Mathematica
Notebooks that make use of Wavelet theory?  I already know about the
Wavelet Explorer that Wolfram offers, but I am looking for Mathematica
Notebooks that users have constructed.