RE: extra vertical lines showing up in plots

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg30526] RE: [mg30516] extra vertical lines showing up in plots
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 01:15:08 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Don,

Mathematica  has an adaptive way of putting axes into Frame plots that
depends upon the plot ranges. You can get rid of the axes lines by adding
the option Axes -> False. Or you can control where they are by using the
option AxisOrigin. Checkout Help for the full details.

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/

To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net