Re: ListPlot Axes

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg30571] Re: ListPlot Axes
  • From: "OBrien-Malone" <dot at dot.dot>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 01:40:16 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I'm afraid this is not a complete answer but, in Mathematica terminology, it
is not the AxesLabels you want but the option Tick. So you need a short
routine that will convert the x and y values into appropriate strings to be
an argument in the option Tick, which also allows the length and style of
the tick marks to be specified. Have a look at the help for Built In
Functions ... Tick

--
Cheers

Mark R Diamond
Mark R Diamond
Vision Research Laboratory
Department of Psychology
The University of Western Australia

SPAM AVOIDING EMAIL:  ... at psy dot edu dot au, address to markd

Disclaimers: The opinions expressed herein are those of
the author, and are not intended to reflect on any
official positon held by The University of Western
Australia generally, the Department of Psychology
specifically, or any other individual