formatting issue

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg30576] formatting issue
  • From: "Borut L" <borut at email.si>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 03:51:22 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Greetings to newsgroup,

I have many problems with preparing a Mathematica notebook for printing. The
formulas look oddly different than surrounding text, the text in plots is
strangely big, ...
Can somebody point me to useful resources on the net about formatting the
document in M.? I like the graphics capabilities / easiness of M. a lot, but
I just can't make the other look like LaTex.

Thank you for your time,

Borut Levart