Re: Delete All Output (bug)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg30584] Re: Delete All Output (bug)
  • From: Adam Smith<adam.smith at hillsdale.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 03:51:30 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

If you want to select all the graphics produced in a notebook, you hold down the
Alt key and then click on any graphic output cell (works on both Mac and Windows
- don't know about other systems).  Every graphic is then selected and you can
simply delete them.

I hope this does what you want.  I did not really understand what you meant by
"without re-running all these plots while I'm testing the changes".  I would
think, once you make the changes you would want the plots to see the effect of
the changes.

Adam Smith

In article <9mi188$52q$1 at smc.vnet.net>, aes says...