convert graphics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg30602] convert graphics
  • From: "Borut L" <borut at email.si>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 04:09:26 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I have a ParametricPlot3D object (Graphic3D object), which I would like to
have no mesh-lines. The option for Sufrace Graphics (Mesh -> False) is what
I would like. But I can't convert the first to the later. Is there a way to
convert it or is there alternative to disable mesh in Graphics3D object?

Thank you,

Borut Levart