RE: divergence and curl in mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31790] RE: [mg31779] divergence and curl in mathematica?
- From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
- Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 04:25:08 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Stephen, Look at the standard package Calculus`VectorAnalysis` which comes with Mathematica. David Park djmp at earthlink.net http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/ > From: Stephen [mailto:stephen2718 at yahoo.com] To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net > > Is it possible to do a divergence and curl in mathematica? If > so, how is it > done? > > Thanks, > Stephen >