Re: can I add fonts to Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg31873] Re: [mg31834] can I add fonts to Mathematica
  • From: Ben Jacobson <bjacobson at illumitech.com>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 05:51:51 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Sorry, I didn't ask the question precisely enough.  I can get the Impact
font in a text cell just fine.  But I want to use the "Impact" font in
Graphics.  For example,

Show[Graphics[Text["Illumitech", {0, 0}, TextStyle -> {FontFamily ->
"Impact", FontSize -> 24}]]]

Unfortunately the output of this line doesn't look like the Impact font, it
appears to substitute Helvetica.  Thanks.

Ben Jacobson