Re: Re: question
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31942] Re: [mg31915] Re: question
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 01:08:48 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, rasa.vtu.lt wrote: > I have a problem with Greek letters and brackets in the Figures: > > After export all of them disappear. Where can I find the ExportEPSWithFonts > package and how can I install it? The function is part of the emmathfnt package up on MathSource. http://www.mathsource.com/Content/Enhancements/Graphics/General/0210-519 Information on its installation and use is included with the package. -- P.J. Hinton User Interface Programmer paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.