package from developer's conference

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg31934] package from developer's conference
  • From: Tom De Vries <tdevries at shop.westworld.ca>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 01:08:38 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

Wolfram has posted notebooks representing some of the materials presented
at the developer's conference.

One of them presented some graphing utilities for help with plotting
discontinuities, holes in graphs, asymptotes, etc.

I was wondering if the required package with the functions used is
available, either from the author or somewhere on the website.  I checked
mathsource and didn't come up with anything.

perhaps the author did not want to make them available, that's fine, but if
they are available, it would be nice to have them!!

Thanks for any help,

Tom De Vries

Here is the title of the workshop......
Graphing: A Package to Enhance Plots with Auxiliary Graphics
Barry Cherkas, Hunter College (CUNY)