- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32003] beginner question
- From: ventzy_kunev at yahoo.com (Hmmm)
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 06:01:34 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, 1)Is this possible to view full way to solution of some math problem. For example: in: x+2x+3=0 out: 3x+3=0 3x=-3 x=-1 what about quadratic and cubic equations, integrals, differentials... 2)Is Mathematica can solve geometric problems. For example how to get line equation through to points or how to get point where some line touch certain circle.