MATHEMATICA PROGRAM

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg27129] MATHEMATICA PROGRAM
  • From: rdese01 <rdese01 at cwpost.liu.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 21:27:11 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I am a student working on a thesis on elliptic curves. I have a program
in another system that needs to be rewritten in mathematica.  I have NO
programming skills.  I am therefore looking for someone who can write
the program for me. The person will be mentioned in my bibliography and
I am willing to pay for this to be done.  CAN sommone please help me!!

[Please email the poster directly rather than post responses to the
newsgroup - moderator]

Thank you

Renee des Etages
rdese01 at cwpost.liu.edu