Urgent

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg27216] Urgent
  • From: oda <adj at ensm-douai.fr>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 03:20:55 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi , all

I'm currently use Mathematica 4.0 and I need to compute
fastly the angle between  the vertices of a polygon.
The statement of the problem is :

Let be (P) a polygon with n vertices point, I want to calulate
the angle (T) between all consecutif edge.

P1 is a 2 or 3 dimension point.
angles between (PiPi+1, Pi+1Pi+2) i = 1, n-2;

I have about (100000 points in polygon)

Thanks in advance