Re: InitializationCellEvaluation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg27312] Re: InitializationCellEvaluation
  • From: "Allan Hayes" <hay at haystack.demon.co.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 03:05:21 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

J:)rgen,

Some ideas,

nbe := Notebook[
 {Cell[BoxData[MakeBoxes[Print[XXX]]], "Input",
  InitializationCell->True]
    },
    Background -> RGBColor[.9, .9, 0.8],
    AutoGeneratedPackage->None
];

nbo=NotebookPut[nbe];

NotebookSave[nbo,"C:\\WINDOWS\\Desktop\\ZZZ.nb"]

NotebookClose[nbo]

FrontEndExecute[
    FrontEndToken[
      NotebookOpen["C:\\WINDOWS\\Desktop\\ZZZ.nb"],
      "EvaluateInitialization" ]
    ];

Allan Hayes
Mathematica Training and Consulting