Are there addition C/C++ MathLink samples?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg27357] Are there addition C/C++ MathLink samples?
  • From: "Rudy Cazabon" <raygunprez at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 03:18:12 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi everyone...

I would like to know if anyone could please help me with some pointers
and suggestions for as to where I could find additional c/c++ MathLink
samples in addition to the ones that come with the standard Mathematica
install.

If you could help me with this I would truly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Rodolfo J. Cazabon