RE: Using Needs[] and Nodal

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg26739] RE: [mg26721] Using Needs[] and Nodal
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 02:14:15 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Assuming that the name of the package is Nodal.m and you have put it in the
Nodal directory, then you should be able to load it by:

Needs["Nodal`Nodal`"]

The first part of the loading name is the directory it is in, and the second
part is the package name. Mathematica automatically looks in the
AddOns/StandardPackages and the AddOns/ExtraPackages directories.

A better place to put the package might be the AddOns/ExtraPackages/Nodal
directory, where it will be kept separate from the standard packages and yet
will load by the very same statements.

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/