Re: Statistics functions in packages

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg26849] Re: Statistics functions in packages
  • From: "Allan Hayes" <hay at haystack.demon.co.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 01:13:26 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Tom,
There is a good treatment of this problem, with an example using the
Statistics packages, in
HelpBrowser > Add-ons > Standard Packages >
Appendix: How Mathematica ... > Advanced Topic: Basing new packages ...

--
Allan
---------------------
hay at haystack.demon.co.uk
Voice: +44 (0)116 271 4198
Fax: +44 (0)870 164 0565

"Tom De Vries" <tdevries at shop.westworld.ca> wrote in message
news:94m9ng$3og at smc.vnet.net...
> Hello everyone!
>
> I really hope someone can help me with this question!!
>
> I have written a few packages that needed the functionality of other
> packages....
>
> So far, I haven't had any trouble, I include the name of the package I
want
> to use  in the BeginPackage line and it has worked fine....
>
> I am totally baffled in that I am now using  (or trying to) some
Statistics