mathematica crashes after 10 seconds of computation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg26969] mathematica crashes after 10 seconds of computation
  • From: Anthony Yeung <syeung at cc.UManitoba.CA>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 03:38:20 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

hi all,
   I have this problem on my Win98 machine. The math kernel quits
whenever the computation is intensive (for several seconds). It sounds
like it hits the maxmemory and crashed. This computer is PIII 750 with 128Meg
RAM. I don<t know how to fix it. The version of mathematica is version 4.

thanks

Anthony
--
Anthony S. K. YEUNG,