RE: 1. Input of screen coordinates; 2. Fast graphics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg26967] RE: [mg26953] 1. Input of screen coordinates; 2. Fast graphics
  • From: Manuel Arala Chaves <machaves at fc.up.pt>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 03:38:18 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

David,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply to my questions.
Concerning my second question, well, I had completely forgotten about the
existence of Raster which I think I never used. It is precisely what I
need, and  -  NO, I do not find 3.51 sec. too slow...

Concerning my first question, I did not know that CTR+click would write
the coordinates to the clipboard and I could find no reference to that in
the Mathematica Book. But I already tried and it worked.

Best regards
Manuel

To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net