Re: Re: Equations

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg29692] Re: [mg29689] Re: Equations
  • From: Andrzej Kozlowski <andrzej at tuins.ac.jp>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 03:08:19 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

One should also point out that there is a world of difference between
showing "how to solve an equation" and "how Mathematica solves an equation".
John Bolton's program does the first. (However at present it seems that the
only way to get it is to enrol as a student at The Open University in
Britain.)

--
Andrzej Kozlowski
Toyama International University