Re: password problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg30035] Re: password problem
  • From: Pawel Felcyn <pfelcyn at facstaff.wisc.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 01:00:19 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Thanks for your reply. I follow your suggestion and I found
that the mathpass file was in the directory
/usr/local/mathematica/Configuration/Licensing/.
Still it had a "root" mashine ID number in it wheras ordinary
user generates different mashine ID number.
I do have network card attached to my computer but I have not
configured it yet ( I planning to do so).
Maybe this card is a problem?
I have installed mathematica as a root with single mashine license.

Regards,
Felcyn