RE: commands history in notebook

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg30103] RE: [mg30092] commands history in notebook
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 01:51:04 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Jay,

Define your command with its parameters something like this:

complexcommand[parameters___]:=
	Module[{...}, long series of statements that carry out your operations]

Then all you have to do is issue

complexcommand[specific parameters]

for each case.

If you are new to Mathematica, it will probably be worth your while to work
through much of Part I in the Mathematica Book. Mathematica has its own way
of doing things. It is very convenient, but one does have to become familiar
with the basics.

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/