Re: Mathematica magazine formatting

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg29155] Re: Mathematica magazine formatting
  • From: "Orestis Vantzos" <atelesforos at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 04:15:21 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Using the styles sheets and palettes that the Math.Journal offers in their
site, goes a long way towards creating good looking notebooks. You might
want to try that first.
Orestis
PS. A little tip; if you do use Word, you can still use Mathematica material
(expressions or pictures) by coping it as a metafile and then pasting it
into Word. It works much better than bitmaps.

news:9f2ge2$87q$1 at smc.vnet.net...