- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29191] Line numbers
- From: gah at math.umd.edu (Garry Helzer)
- Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 05:54:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Maryland
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am having problems with a package I am developing and the error message (something about a comma with nothing next to it genrating a null) includes a line number. Is there an efficient way to find line number n in a notebook? The Find menu does not seem to have a line number option. Is there an end of line character I can enter in the Find field? If there is, would I have to "Find Again" 1000 times to find line number 1000?