Line numbers

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg29191] Line numbers
  • From: gah at math.umd.edu (Garry Helzer)
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 05:54:45 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am having problems with a package I am developing and the error message
(something about a comma with nothing next to it genrating a null)
includes a line number.

Is there an efficient way to find line number n in a notebook? The Find
menu does not seem to have a line number option. Is there an end of line
character I can enter in the Find field? If there is, would I have to
"Find Again" 1000 times to find line number 1000?