multiplyin a symbol by 0
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29197] multiplyin a symbol by 0
- From: umud.ozturk at arcelik.com.tr
- Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 17:56:06 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, when multpily a symbol "a" with zero "0", In: a*0. Out: a 0. I do large computations with symbols and I believe that leaving products of a symbol by 0 as it is consumes lots of memory... Is there any way to make the product of a symbol by zero to be equal to zero, such as, In: a*0. Out: 0. Sincerely, Umud.