Connecting Post RDBMS to Mathematica with J/Link

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg29256] Connecting Post RDBMS to Mathematica with J/Link
  • From: "Junzo Sato" <jsato at fc.kuh.kumamoto-u.ac.jp>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 04:15:40 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello mathgroup readers,

Are you interested in using Post RDBMS from Mathematica with J/Link?
Cache' is an object oriented database distributed by intersys.com.
It allows user access via telnet and Java classes:

[1] Telnet
I wrote Java classes to let Mathematica become a telnet client.
Mathematica can handle database via telnet.

[2] Java Classes
Because Cache' database can export its internal objects in the form of
Java classes, Mathematica can load them.

Both of these implementations are listed in my web page:

http://fc.kuh.kumamoto-u.ac.jp/~jsato/mathematica.htm

or refer notebooks at

http://fc.kuh.kumamoto-u.ac.jp/~jsato/CacheTelnet/CacheTelnet.htm
http://fc.kuh.kumamoto-u.ac.jp/~jsato/CacheJava/CacheJava.htm

Bye now,
Junzo
6/8/2001

Junzo SATO
Email: jsato at fc.kuh.kumamoto-u.ac.jp

Department Of Medical Information Technology
Kumamoto University Hospital
University Of Kumamoto

1-1-1 Honjo, Kumamoto City,
Kumamoto, 860-8556, JAPAN