Re: MathReader, Linux installation?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29299] Re: MathReader, Linux installation?
- From: Sampo Smolander <sampo.smolander+news at helsinki.fi>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 04:18:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Helsinki
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Sampo Smolander <sampo.smolander+news at helsinki.fi> wrote: > Anyone having experiences on installing MathReader for Linux, > as from http://www.wolfram.com/products/mathreader/linux.html ? > (I personally know little about Linux administration, but) > I got a comment from the admin guys of our department, that all they > managed to get out was an error: "No file exists for resource 318". > They also commented something on the cleverness of the installation > script. The problem was; the installation script failed since it could not believe that we have over 2000 X-fonts installed in our systems. -- Sampo Smolander at Helsinki Fi, http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/ssmoland/ Department of Computer Science, University of Helsinki