Re: Reentrant Functions
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29443] Re: Reentrant Functions
- From: "Stephen P Luttrell" <luttrell at signal.dra.hmg.gb>
- Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 04:36:24 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Hermann Schmitt" <schmitther at netcologne.de> wrote in message news:9gn6oo$eof$1 at smc.vnet.net... > can functions be made reentrant, i.e. can I invoke in a function the > same function again? What you want to do might be implemented more easily using supplied Mathematica functions. Look up "Nest" in the Help Browser, and also check the "see also" section of the help that appears. -- Stephen P Luttrell DERA Malvern, U.K.