Re: .m file to C or Fortran source code

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg29537] Re: .m file to C or Fortran source code
  • From: "Orestis Vantzos" <atelesforos at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 01:47:25 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Such a conversion is generaly not a sane thing to do...Mathematica is wildy
different in spirit (and not just in form) from both C and Fortran. If you
use even basic pattern matching or rule-programming in your Mathematica
code, then the conversion is out of the question. Since any even
half-serious attempt at Mathematica programming probably involve both rules
and patterns...I hope you see my point. If you still want to try it, there
is MathCode from Mathcore (darn, I've lost the link..sorry!)
news:9gup1g$o0m$1 at smc.vnet.net...