Question: How to display matrixes with a tube-defined figure

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg29642] Question: How to display matrixes with a tube-defined figure
  • From: "Heiko Pliefke" <heikopliefke at freenet.de>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 01:36:18 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hy,

i'm a member of an multimedia project on a german school and our team has
the the task to make a short animated film with mathematica. my problem is
very difficult, i think.

Our team want to animate a figure build with mathematic functions like x².
We realized the figure with the TUBE- (or TUBE3D-) -command. Now we want
include the name of our school in the animation. To do this, we scanned the
school's logo and imported the gif-file to mathematica using the
IMPORT-command. Our problem now is, that we aren't able to show our
tube-figure and the logo (saved as a matrix) together by using the
SHOW-command.
Another problem is the LISTDENSITYPLOT-command. With this command the logo
only can be plotted in black color but we want it in another one.

If anybody can help me and my team with (one of) our problems please post it
our mail me at: heikopliefke at freenet.de

Thanks for your help,
Heiko P.

Please excuse my english, i'm a german pupil but i tried to wrote a good
english.