things to do before reinstalling linux

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg27693] things to do before reinstalling linux
  • From: jschubert at ibm.net (John Schubert)
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 04:04:36 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi:

I currently have Mathematica 4.1 installed and running
on linux mandrake 7.2. If I reinstall mandrake or switch
distributions will I need to get a new password? That's not
a big deal as I just called and got one on Friday. But if
there is something simple that I could do, like back up
a file or something I'd rather do that than have to wait
and call on Monday before I could use Mathematica again.

Thanks,

-John
John Schubert