page numbers of cells with celltag

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg27778] page numbers of cells with celltag
  • From: Martin Stockhammer <martin.stockhammer at visualanalysis.com>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 04:37:33 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I have a little function that makes an index for my document
by searching for special cell tags e.g. "Index`example"
and inserting a CounterBox["Page", "Index`example"]
for this tag into the index.

But the problem is I get only the page of one cell with this cell tag.

Is it possible to examine the page numbers of all cells in a notebook
with a specific cell tag ?

Bye

Martin Stockhammer

--