AspectRatio in ScatterPlot and Shadow

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg27946] AspectRatio in ScatterPlot and Shadow
  • From: Karsten Rothemund <karsten.rothemund at etechnik.uni-rostock.de>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 15:15:49 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello List,

I am relatively new to Mathematica. So sorry, if my questions are too
simple.

I've got a list of complex numbers over frequency. I want to use
ScatterPlot[] to display real and imaginary part (range -1 to 1) over
the frequency (range 1.2 to 1.6 GHz) simultanously. How can I strech
one axis (freq. in this case) without loosing the correct ticking? I
tried something like AspectRatio, but it didn't work.

Second question: is it possible to change the colour of the (each)
"shadows" when using Shadow[] to look at the projections of my curves?

Thank you for your answeres

--
ciao,
        Karsten