AW: Importing figures

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg27962] AW: [mg27937] Importing figures
  • From: Stefan.Schenderlein at ferring.de
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 01:26:01 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Raul,

recently I was surprised about the good import and export functions of
mathematica. Before I tried some drawing programs to convert a
photograph
into a file type that LaTeX and GSView (Windows) could correctly
display.
Finally only Mathematica was able to convert it into eps. Perhaps you
could
save your picture into one of the types that Mathematica is able to
import.
I am not so familiar with the details but I guess after importing the
picture is a Mathematica object what is properly shown.

Stefan.Schenderlein at ferring.de