RE: Q: global options for styleform

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg28008] RE: [mg27972] Q: global options for styleform
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 02:40:36 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Robert,

It looks as if you have found another "feature" of Mathematica. Although
commands such as TableForm and NumberForm have options, StyleForm appears
not to have true options that can be set in advance.

However, you can set your global graphics text style with.

$TextStyle = {FontFamily -> "Courier",
    FontWeight -> "Bold", FontSize -> 15};

You may want to put a similar statement in an init.m file in your Autoload
directory.

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/