Re: seeking Wagner's Mathematica book

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg28035] Re: seeking Wagner's Mathematica book
  • From: "Michael J. Durisin" <cen07019 at centurytel.net>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 02:41:10 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Thanks to all of you who responded with suggestions about where to look for
this book. Some of you suggested that I try Barnes & Noble. I did, even
though I had tried previously. For some reason, the book is now available at
bn.com with a delivery time of 1-2 weeks. I placed an order for it, but I'll
believe B&N really has a copy available to sell only after I have it in my
hands.

None of the other suggestions panned out. I could use a few more in case B&N
doesn't come through on my order.

Mike Durisin