Re: Saving kernel state ?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg28084] Re: Saving kernel state ?
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 04:12:33 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
?DumpSave

"DumpSave[\"file.mx\", symbol] writes definitions associated with a
symbol to \
a file in internal Mathematica format. DumpSave[\"file.mx\",
\"context`\"] \
writes out definitions associated with all symbols in the specified
context. \
DumpSave[\"file.mx\", {object1, object2, ... }] writes out definitions
for \
several symbols or contexts. DumpSave[\"package`\", objects] chooses the
name \
of the output file based on the computer system used. DumpSave[\"file\"]
\
saves all definitions in the current session"

Regards
  Jens