Re: Executing a list of functions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg28619] Re: Executing a list of functions
  • From: Tom Wickham-Jones <twj at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 03:37:10 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

>I've built a workbook with lots of rather simple functions (generating
>graphs, tables, etc) that will be used to populate a web site. I am
looking
>for a way that I can define a list of functions, such that I can
>automatically 'run' each function in the list.

If you are interesting in building a web site that allows people
to connect to your site,  enter input and run your functions
interactively you can do this with webMathematica:
 http://www.wolfram.com/products/webmathematica

Alternatively if you want to build a web site that shows
results that were computed with Mathematica and stored
in Mathematica notebooks, you can use the HTMLSave
functionality.  You could use this interactively from the
menu or you can write a program to convert a group
of Mathematica notebooks.

Tom Wickham-Jones
Wolfram Research Inc.