Re: Interior of a polygon

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg28644] Re: Interior of a polygon
  • From: "Rasmus Debitsch" <debitsch at zeiss.de>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 00:23:09 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I don't know if it helps, but you should take a look at Pick's Theorem. This
therom gives you the number of points you are searching for. You may take a
look at http://www.cut-the-knot.com/ctk/Pick.html .

Regards
--

        Rasmus Debitsch
        Carl Zeiss Lithos GmbH

        eMail : debitsch at zeiss.de

"Adriano Pascoletti" <pascolet at dimi.uniud.it> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:9tIG6.19962$Ef5.92094 at ralph.vnet.net...
> At 19:21 -0400 25-04-2001, Mariusz Jankowski wrote:
> >Hello,
> >
> >I am trying to solve the following problem:
> >
> >Assume you are given a list of integer pairs (coordinates of points on a
> >integer grid) denoting the border of a closed contour. I want a list of
ALL